Building facilities where children love to learn and will make a difference in the world!
At Nichols Construction Team, we pride ourselves on working hand-in-hand with you throughout the planning, preparation, approval and construction processes. By working together, we know that we can create new opportunities—from libraries to arts and computer centers, sports facilities and beyond—so that students across your community can reap the benefits today and in the decades ahead.
We’re a building company who consider ourselves to be experts at designing to a budget. We never say “That’s impossible!” but we have been known to say, “You can do more with less.” We not only work within your financial constraints, but we often design innovative solutions that optimize your space and/or better address your challenges. See for yourself how we’ve helped other educational institutions achieve their vision while adhering to tight budgets.
Education projects include:
- Aquinas Institute – Courtyard Enclosure/Atrium
- Aquinas Institute – Fitness Education Center
- The Harley School – The Commons (blog post)
- The Harley School – Art Wing Addition
- The Harley School – Library/Classrooms/Special Activities Addition
- The Harley School – Science Labs Re-Construction
- Mary Cariola Children’s Center – Secondary School
- RIT – Numerous renovations
- SUNY Brockport Energy Upgrades – Building
- Trinity Montessori School – New 28,000 sq ft Facility
Building The Commons at The Harley School:
A time lapse video of the construction design-build process
We are grateful to you, Ric Carley, Jerry Lanse and your entire team for the incredible job you did with our lobby renovation. You made a promise that the Nichols Construction Team would manage every aspect of the project with the highest level of quality, integrity and efficiency. You delivered this and more! It is a warm, welcoming, and secure space for our agency and the people we serve.
- Donna Dedee, President and Chief Executive Officer, Holy Childhood, Rochester NY
Many, many thanks to all of you for making our dream of a better school come true! It has been such a pleasure to work with all of you on this project. I am grateful for all your ideas, talents, and support. Thanks also for coming and participating in our ribbon cutting celebration. It was a great day. Come and visit us any time!
- Jacqueline Griebel, Principal, Webster Montessori School, Webster NY
We compliment you on your ability to hear the needs of your client and translate that into a feasible yet extraordinary facility where children will love to learn and make a difference in the world! Read >>
- Lorraine E. Scarafile, Headmaster, Trinity Montessori School, Rochester NY