Building facilities where children love to learn and will make a difference in the world!
At Nichols Construction Team, we pride ourselves on working hand-in-hand with you throughout the planning, preparation, approval and construction processes. By working together, we know that we can create new opportunities—from libraries to arts and computer centers, sports facilities and beyond—so that students across your community can reap the benefits today and in the decades ahead.
We’re a building company who consider ourselves to be experts at designing to a budget. We never say “That’s impossible!” but we have been known to say, “You can do more with less.” We not only work within your financial constraints, but we often design innovative solutions that optimize your space and/or better address your challenges. See for yourself how we’ve helped other educational institutions achieve their vision while adhering to tight budgets.
Education projects include:
- Aquinas Institute – Courtyard Enclosure/Atrium
- Aquinas Institute – Fitness Education Center
- Harley School – Art Wing Addition
- Harley School – Library/Classrooms/Special Activities Addition
- Harley School – Science Labs Re-Construction
- Mary Cariola Children’s Center – Secondary School
- RIT – Numerous renovations
- SUNY Brockport Energy Upgrades – Building
- Trinity Montessori School – New 28,000 sq ft Facility