There are two types of retail construction projects.
One requires that products be available at the earliest possible moment and the other one, well, see type one. Nichols Construction Team understands the urgency for target completion dates on retail construction projects. When building new, we meet or exceed the deadlines for grand opening day. If we are renovating a store while it is open, we manage our work to minimize disruption and loss of revenue.
Retail construction projects include:
- Artesano Coffee & Bakery Shoppe (located at RIT campus)
- Books & Bytes Café at SUNY Geneseo
- Digital Den Computer and Accessories Retail Outlet (located at RIT campus)
- Doan Buick/GMC Renovation
- Lovin’cup Bistro & Brews
- Marketplace Suzuki
- Saturn of West Ridge (now Mazda)