Design-Build method of construction offers our clients the opportunity for single-source responsibility for both design & construction services.
Design Build is the process of building a cohesive team to guide you through the entire process of your commercial construction project. It is often a great solution that saves the client both time and money. The Design-Build approach forms a building team relationship between the client, design team and general contractor.
- Single source accountability for planning, approvals, design and construction
- Eliminates adversarial roles
- More flexibility in design process
- Economical design through Value Engineering studies and cooperation
- Early determination of budget costs to avoid “bid day surprises”
- Avoids overlaps or omissions in bidding documents
- Specialty contractors are pre-qualified for capability and performance
- Early purchase of long lead time items, or items with pending price increases
- Lower design fees
- Earlier building occupancy
- Post-construction training and support