The real opportunity to save time and money (or “days and dollars”) on your project is before construction begins.
Our pre-construction professionals offer expertise in consultation to establish quality, budget and scheduling goals for your project. We offer assistance in site evaluation, feasibility studies, cost effectiveness of materials and design, plus potential scheduling delays regarding availability of material supplies and labor forces.
We also continue an ongoing value engineering process throughout pre-construction, design and on-site construction to recommend new and innovative construction techniques to ensure you receive the very best quality and value for your dollars.
- Needs Assessment
- Process Equipment Inventory
- Schematic Site and Facility Planning
- Budgeting Approvals and Permitting
- Assistance with Public Incentive Applications
- Utility/NYSERDA rebate guidance