We’re Looking For a Few Good Team -mates!
We at the Nichols Construction Team value a true Team dynamic when it comes to our family of employees. We are not just a company – we are a true family who works together to solve problems and get the job done. Our company offers multiple benefits including health, vision, dental insurances, and 401K options. We are always looking to add skilled trade craft workers to our family any time of the year. If you think you’d make a great addition to the company, or would like some more information call 585-427-9480 extension 143 for our Hiring Manager Ric Carley, or stop into our office located at 75 Highpower Rd, Rochester, NY 14623 and fill out an application and hand in your resume!
To submit your employment application online, download it here. Please include your resume when submitting the application.
The Nichols Construction Team Employment Application
note – Adobe Acrobat or Reader is required to electronically complete and submit the form.
Commercial Cement Mason
Concrete Demolition, Footers, Foundations, Curbs, Sidewalks, Stairs, Poured Walls, Tilt Up and Masonry Block Construction.
– Read blueprints for all aspect of concrete and masonry work.
– Prepare stone base.
– Set the forms that hold concrete in place
– Install reinforcing rebar or mesh wire to strengthen the concrete
– Place, spread, level, and smooth concrete, using a trowel, float, or screed
– Mold expansion joints and edges
– Monitor curing (hardening) to ensure a durable, smooth, and uniform finish
One plus years’ experience.
Must have own transportation.